Sunday, March 29, 2009

Resting Deer










Took the Path out to Ozone Beach...thought to find the Ducks I heard yesterday!...pics out in Two Top Pine Meadow.of the green grasses coming up...looks pretty humble right now...sorta cow pastureish....cows did graze here awhile..looking up at Eagle Peak, I realized what a great pic of the 'backyard' I could get from there...and maybe will be there tomorrow!...or sometime...went to Rocky Point...then back the same way along the Rocky Slope...this is kindof a neat loop I'll add to the itinerary!....Does were by the Upper Falls trail head...the Doe laying down awkwardly looks pregnant...in the Squirrel clip there is a crying sound...not sure where it came from!...dont recall hearing it when I took the clip...tourists were about, and it might be some one's child....may have missed an interesting critter!...sunny warm blue with a breeze out in the Meadow...oh..no Duck luck!....

No comments: