Friday, August 29, 2014

Big Fish Fisherman


















Kid fishing on the Balboa Pier was wonderfully happy, swinging his catch over the railing, resting the line and fish on the Pier deck, and saying to his mom, "I caught a fish! I caught a fish!"...I smiled, and asked if I could take a pic of the fish, and the kid grinned, "SURE!"...camera flashed, and I said "Thanks"... kid answered, "SURE! THANK YOU!"...and as I continued, kid's mom smiled, and said kindly "thank you"...

Yesterday evenning, rolled out to Balboa with a purchase in mind...achievement reward loot for the Wedge effort, I'd say!...beach gear store by the foot of the Pier still open, and I went in and browsed the Boogie Boards...one with Dolphins illustration I picked, and stored it in Silver's loot box...paddled out to Pier's End...Sunset pics on the way...surf was still big, like during the first cyclone...snacked on chicken wings, Pier still swaying when swells came through, and, with hot chocolate, joined the Promenade making the return loop...clear warm light breeze...so clear one could see the Big Orange Ball setting to the very very last crescent...

No comments: