Monday, August 11, 2014

Little Fish
























Paddled out to Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve, and, thought for sure to get some manner of fish pic in the Visitor Center, but Center closed on Monday...sat for a long while on the steps thereabout contemplating...Hawk soared by, looped, and with wings wide flew right in front of me...tried for pic...only blurry ones...thought to pick up and catch bus back, as stop nearby, but instead, headed out toward the Ocean, expecting to walk along the Bay awhile until Paths ended, and then surface streets...surprised to find the Paths drop down and go along the Water and Rushes...I knew the Paths used to do this, as I used to jog along them, but the Map Sign didn't show this...walked as far as I could near the water...oh...Little Lizard was by the steps...watched Great White Egret a long while in the Green Grasses, hoping Egret would catch something...but no luck...took clip of Little Fish, which will have to do for fish pic!...Paths left off at Irvine Street, and I walked along Irvine until it reached 17th, and thereabout familiar Route 55 has a stop...could have gone on to Ocean, but feet weary, so had a soda, and waited for 55, and routine return...sunny few clouds warm blue...while reading Twain, I've been thinking what he could do with his sense of humor in depicting the bus passengers, and sad news while posting has me wondering what Robin Williams would do!...and he probably has...searched youtube a bit...Robin Williams bus passengers google search, but no luck, but some funnyfunny clips...bus passengers are funny, but no one ever laughs at one another, that would likely be very dangerous!, and cruel too, as much of the humor is derived from dark circumstance...I could go on and on, if I was a comedian, just on passengers climbing on and trying to pay the toll while the deadpan drivers look on!...Oh!...it didn't click, but I knew this, though I haven't seen the movie, Robin Williams stars in movie called The Fisher King, based on the legend quest.

No comments: