Saturday, August 9, 2014

Fish Story























Storyteller set the location in Florida...'I was a mile from the beach, you know, like a long ways inland, out for a walk, and came upon a fish flopping about, a big fish, in a field, a mile from the beach!...I stood over it, and then thought to look up, and there was Osprey, circling right overhead, wanting its dropped fish back!'...I had just shown the storyteller my Crystal Cove Osprey clip...I had a captive audience in the little Aquarium and Visitor Center at the entrance to Doheny State Park...Park was second visit of the day, earlier I had been up Laguna Canyon, walking beside the Road a lot looking for the Wilderness Park...didn't see it from the Bus, Route 89, reason being the north lane doesn't have stop there...driver tried to help, and let me off with good luck wishes nearabout where I thought it should be...after like three miles of walking, I found the Park, and south lane has Bus Stop...on return to PCH I thought to use that stop, but no bench, and so walked some more, but came on another stop with bench, and bench diverted me from walking all the way back to Laguna...back on the bus, I passed the Marine Mammal Rescue Center, which was just a short walk further on, and I wish I had kept walking, it wasn't that faraway to Laguna, as the Sawdust Festival shuttles were just a mile ahead from where I was...the Marine Mammal Center for another time!...cloudy sunny warm cloudy again...Willow Park has a cave, Injun Joe's cave!!!...finished up Tom Sawyer...

No comments: