Thursday, August 21, 2014

Two Piers Sunset









Rolled out to the end of the Peninsula, and paddled out about halfway on the Breakwater, thinking there I could find an angle to see both Piers, Balboa and Newport, and the Sun setting...from where I was seems to be about optimum, but not the time...that would be back in June...I think then the Sun would set over the Piers somewhere...but an okay sunset show last evening!...clear warm light breeze...there was some surf, hereabout being the famous Wedge...and fishermen on the breakwater...asked one fishermen if I could take pic...Striped Bass...and while he unhooked Fish and tried to cradle, Fish flooped away, and fin stabbed his hand...I apologized for my interference as he tossed Fish back into the Bay!...and, and... I could see he was annoyed, and I hurried along my way!...parking was a ways away, but along that walk, visited a Bay Fishing Dock...fishing gear stayed in Silver again, but the dock and the breakwater good spots to fish...for sometime...for now, it seems, Sunsets have my attention!

No comments: