Thursday, August 7, 2014

Huntington and Crystal Cove


























Paddled out to Huntington Beach Pier...shark fishermen pic of a pic...surf was up a bit...breakfast at Pier's End, and then took Bus Route 1 to Crystal Cove!...got there around 2pm...pic of Swallow, pic of Little Pipers...clips and more pics for sometime...needed to take off shoes and socks for Little Pipers, and when I picked up, and reached the top of the Bluff, I sat on a bench and tried to get all the sand off my feet and socks and pant legs and looked up and saw a Fishing Boat, from Newport, the Nautilus...oh, I thought, fishermen where I hadn't thought fishermen would be!...50x was on the tripod beside me, and I zoomed out...took awhile, but fisherman on boat finally caught a fish, see clip!...cool cloudy clearing to blueblue hot...on walk through shrub, sighted the New Birds, look like Pine Siskens, pics and clips, and need to id...Quail about...faraway pics for sometime...

No comments: