Friday, February 20, 2015

Garrison Table
























In Shadowmoon Valley, wow players get to build their own garrison, and to do that one gathers plans, and then goes to a table, like the sort one sees on a construction site, clicks on the table, and menus open up offering Stable, Forge, Barracks, Barn, etc. to 'grow' your garrison...I haven't made much progress with mine, have three started, and that progress reminds me of my progress with the Old House!...sunny hazy blue warm...sat at my Old House Table, wondering what to click on...Trestle Table model looks like it can be scaled up...central idea to all these ideas is how I arrange the sticks to leave a hole or slot for another stick to go through...turning things in my hands brings ideas to mind...while sharpening a pencil, I realized I could make miniature rustic furniture with all the different craft dowels I got at the dollar store...a pencil lead on a sharpened pencil is like a hand carved tenon, the major feature of rustic furniture...and now I think I have it worked out how to use the sticks for the Farmer's Table, and a Bookshelf, and Bed Frames...trying to make a Futon Couch Bed has me stumped...the sloped back, and how to fold it down...living room I think will have the Bookshelf where I had a the photos up, the Farmer's Table with Stools or Bench right up along the sliding glass window door, two futon couches along the two remaining walls....and a couple video gamer lazy boys in the middle...and big screen tv over the center of the sliding glass door!...:)...tomorrowmorrow the model Bookshelf...


















No comments: