Friday, February 13, 2015

Tree


















It's a cool Tree, I think!, and when I was going through the sketch books, I wondered, where's that Tree?...and I fond it now in another box, along with some more sketches...I think I was on my own when I did this, and that second season, I started using arches water color blocks, 9x12...sunny blue hot...rolled out to the Laundry Mat, and thought afterward to do the shelves, but took a nap...and woke up without much light, so went to Best Buy to try and get cable to connect the Mac book to the hdmi big screen toshiba...and the salesman enchanted me with the 'mirroring' that can be done with an apple tv gizmo...bit pricey, but so are the cables...so so. brought it home and spent all evening trying to get it to work...my mac book is too old, I discover, and my iphone too, I suspect, though the chit chat on the web seems to say an iphone 4 will mirror...downloaded the app 'remote' but that doesn't seem to change things...I have an 'apple tv' icon to click, and a green check mark appears beside it, but, no mirroring...think I need an iphone4s...hmmph...can use the remote(which is a torment to use) that the device came with to scroll through channels offered, but one needs to have a cable tv service for them to activate, which I dont, and wont...can use the remote to purchase and download itune movies, but I could already do that...problem is I can't see well at the mid distance, this with nearsighted correcting glasses...half to kinda squint, and eyes get tired, and screen is tinytiny...playing wow led to getting a big lcd screen, and I happily discoverd I can read text fine at that distance, about five feet, and text big on the screen...I can sorta see text cleary at six inches (no glasses), and six feet!...in between is problematic....thought too to get tools to take the toshiba laptop apart, and try cleaning the fan myself...a miniature adventure!...maybe tomorrowmorrow...

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

I like this tree...oh I like the res of it all too...but I like this tree.