Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Deer House








































Class (unfinished classmates seated in unfinished sketch foreground) set up behind and to the right of the Deer House, and behind us was the Creek, and it was nearly dry, but I filled my little nylon fabric watercolor bucket from it, and I think that was the first time I was cognizant of the Creek, and for some reason, it took awhile to sink in that it was the Fall's Creek, as behind the Deer House are many Tall Black Oaks and Pines blocking the view upstream (second unfinished sketch!)...a favorite place for Deer to gather, and for me to sit awhile!...sunny clear blue...refereed a game today, thought it would be last for my short season (still a noob, so no playoff assignments), but two more added for next week...and watched a lot of New Yankee Workshop clips on youtube...very good source for Old House projects, which I have a few!...first, Sawhorses, then maybe the Picnic Bench!...a couple Picnic Benches are  always in front of the Deer House, and sometimes in off season, many stored there, one atop another!

No comments: