Sunday, August 7, 2016

OTI:one poem and notes:8/7/16

Open To Interpretation

Carah Faye

Carah Faye!
One ticket,
If I may...

DolphinWords

Notes: ...I finished up my web browse routine, email, facebook, news, and was at a loss what to do, after watching some desultory science fiction short clips on youtube...there's a lot of these, most like stale cheetoes...so then I thought to listen to some youtube tunes, and went to Shiny Toy Guns' Major Tom...yes, the Chrysler commercial one...a favorite...and the girl singing has my heart!...ahhhh ahhhhhh ah ahhh ahh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh...ahhhh UPDATE:8/18...Sisely Treasure sings the commercial...the band's girl singer when Carah left!...and, my heart's with Carah...:)......and I've found her tale before, but have forgotten...she left the band last I read...so I made a search, found her name again, Carah Faye...born to sing it seems...see wiki's take...and some of her new solo songs I listened to...she's back with the band too...and, then, I find her singing with Lindsey Sterling, the dancing violinists, who I went on about in earlier post, and took note in the youtube notes that Lindsey is touring with Carah opening...curious, I looked that up too!...and sure enough, the two of them will be at the Costa Mesa Amphitheater Wednesday night...went through ticketmasters' rigamarole, and I'll be there!...very cool!...will do a MidnightSongs review....

:)

DavidDavid

No comments: