Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Backyard Leaves






It's Owl Day...this day last year I saw Sentinel Owl...see clip!...if I had permission, which I hope to get!, I'd post up the Great Grey Owl pics, as they came in email today...for sometime...

Paddled over to the Post Office...tried to get some leaf pics right out back...light wasn't quite right for some of the trees...it is really neat out back...rode the Shuttle back to Lower Falls...hopped off and found a picnic bench to sit awhile at the Deer House...earlier by the Woodpecker tree I saw Mama Doe and One Fawn...they were gamboling about...picked up from the bench and got pic of Grey Squirrel at Duck Harbor...a bookend for the other one I posted...like to get paired pics...and triptychs!...finding the Owl clip I found my Sentinel Hawk clip...it was the same day too..that was quite a day!...will post that one up tomorrow if nothing is stirring about......sunny cool to warm and blue...breezy in the afternoon....report of 'big bear' over in Boy'stown...'eating a pumpkin' !!

No comments: