Friday, October 31, 2008

Rainy Day




Today's walk was over to the Village for Laundry Soap...I think yesterday's was just to the Post Office...oh...I remember now...I walked back through the Oak Grove yesterday....and then out to Deer House and back over the Creek to the Cabin...I timed it...about twenty minutes with a couple photo stops...so it must be about a three quarter mile walk...I'm often asked how far it is to walk from Last Chance to the Village!..anyway...Grey Squirrel clip is from yesterday's...and ThreeDogwoods in the Backyard pic...rest from today which had continuing rain from last night..Falls are back just a little...very pretty out as the subdued light makes the colors rich...report of two Hawks soaring over Cook's yesterday...I saw one from Creek's End soaring towards Half Dome...good to know they are about!...newspaper report of the birds migrating in the Pacific Flyway...cloudy with rain off and on...cool...too warm for snow on the Rim.

No comments: