Friday, October 10, 2008

Cottonwood Squirrels










Heard Owl at Daybreak....but didn't get out...later after Breakfast I took the Shuttle to the Post Office....and then walked out to Cook's...Squirrel pics and clip there near the River....oh...I took a pic of the three dimensional map...sculpture really...of the Valley in the Visitor Center...it has an interesting depiction of the Creek...it shows what I call the Diversion Channel as the Creek...and the Creek hooks up to the Merced by Ozone Beach...it shows the Creek still going into the Merced where it does...but it looks like most of the water is flowing through the old gravel sand channels I paddle about in looking for Owl!!...I'll post it up sometime...part of the map project!!...it snowed a little..see clip...and cold...Last Chance was busybusy...a frazziling!!

I've been mulling something over about artists...photogs..and such...and how they display their art...there's something very charming about showing the little movies and pics with the lcd displays...especially the tilt out one of the 12x....an immediacy...because I'm there with those seeing them...I answer questions..explain how and where...often the conversation becomes a talkabout that resembles the post here of the walkabout!!....if someone were to see my pics and clips without me present...well that happens here!...but otherwise...except for emails to family...I am always with my pics and clips when they are viewed...but even here and in email...anyone who wants to can question...oh...what am I trying to say...I dont know if it's really all that great a thing to perform anything for someone one never sees or is acquainted with...what's the point of being say...a singer in front of a live audience of thousands and a media audience of millions and millions?...maybe that shouldn't be asked!...but it has a turned around counterpart thought...what's the point of listening to a singer one will never become acquainted with?....well...hooey...I've painted myself into another corner, I'd say!!....and will open a window and play some Allison Krauss tunes!!

No comments: