Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chapel Bridge




Went over to Cook's via Creek's End and Lodgpole Point...Warbler pic...and sat awhile by the Apple Tree...actually by a spot where I did one of my first watercolors...pic of Chapel Bridge was the view...there's a small Ponderosa Pine (it's actually a dead Alder, but the pine branches cover it!) there that has a bend in it's trunk that's almost ninety degrees...looks like the... letter 'L'...(oh...just heard what might have been a rock fall...not a big one)...back to the tree!...it leans out over the river...one could almost sit on it...Grey Squirrel were playing in the branches over my head...a mix of pine and cottonwoods...and I just lay on my back and took the clip of Grey Squirrel...kinda neat... and will try this again...the Grey Squirrels are very active now...found some Live Oaks with acorns...one in the Frontyard....having picked up I was walking back towards the Bridge and Mama Doe and Two Fawns...the still spotted ones!.... were coming the other way...I got in the way of a tourist filming...didn't see 'm....didn't see the Deer until I almost bumped into them!....cool sunny blue a little windy....and lots of Tourists...and with facilities still closed as precaution...they all showed up at Last Chance!

No comments: