Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Almost Opera





















Rolling back home from Denny's breakfast this morning, I heard add on radio for 'opera at Santa Monica Pier'...searched web for looksee, and it was an Opera to be broadcast free at the Pier on a big lcd screen...had time, even though this evening, and bought online free ticket, dollar for processing, and four dollars for donation!, and then lost time playing wow...hmmph...rolled out with just enough time to get to Santa Monica, and thought to make final decision to go when I reached PCH...and reached Magnolia Beach...and set up the blue chair, towel, and radio 'on'...had stopped at the gym to shower and change, and changed into my new swim trunks...so sitting at the beach, swim fins by my side, I thought to dive in, but waded in to see how cold...and warm enough, but I didn't have coat or hooded fleece with to get back warm again while drying...another time for the plunge!...but with trunks on I could sit right next to the surf line on the wet sand, and try for pics....Pipers clip for sometime...and for the sunset pics, I fiddled with the fisheye, and 'wild colors' settings...I don't use the special effect settings, but I can I guess experiment with them now and then!!...sunny clear hot inland, warm at beach, light breeze...wet beach sand footprints must have been mankind's first 'post', precursers to the dusty 'step' on the Moon!...Angels are trouncing the Mariners....Division win night maybe...

No comments: