Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hawk Overhead



















Everyday, over Denny's Corner, the Pigeons have been flocking and circling, resting briefly on the Signs, then taking off for another go around...thought I saw Hawk too thereabout yesterday...last week, I did see Hawk, Redtail, above the Two Tall Palms across the Street out front, being mobbed by Crows, and way back a couple months, saw Hawk while at stop on Brookhurst and like Edinger...Hawk flew to a Palm Trunk, and traffic began to move before I got camera out...and this morning, at the Donut Shop Pond, while I was noting not much around, Coot and Canada Goose, sighted Hawk way high soaring against the Puff Clouds, and Hawk was Cooper's Hawk, pic up, maybe same as Hawk in the Bald Cypress pics...didn't have camera set, pic taken at 1/60 ss and 1600 iso, shutter and exposure I used at the Wedge evening...clear warm light breeze...there were some Puff Clouds with dark bottoms this morning, but soon burned off...oh...didn't get out today either...worked on my wow monk, Firbear...just an hour, I thought, and four hours later hunger moved me out to eat, and back now, I'm wondering if my rogue, Picketpin (a dwarf!...update: a gnome!!),  has enough gear to do some dungeoning!...oh...got in gnomeregan at very last, but won engineering plans for pet bombling...lol!

No comments: