Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lobster Trap Set



















Rolled out to Crystal Cove, and paddled to the Bench on the Bluff, and sat awhile...Lobster Boats setting traps...pic and clip...too hot to walk down to the Beach, and was getting too hot just to sit, and was about to pic up, and hoped for Osprey came by at eye level...but sun in wrong place for good lighting...Osprey flew towards the Cottages, but I didn't get pics, that time...somehow, Osprey got north of me again, and came by just like before, and I followed flight, taking pics this time...not sure where Osprey goes, or comes from...next time I'll set up by the Cottages...can get a cool drink there...told passerby who asked if I got bird pics, 'yes, saw Osprey twice, but enough, too hot, going to get a cool drink!'...mid-afternoon hot clear light breeze...right when I arrived, Pelican formation came by north to south, but same back light...

No comments: