Sunday, September 7, 2014

Shark






















I use to play pool a lot, eight ball, nine ball, and so there's some personal inside humor in the pic of Balboa Bar with Stuffed Shark hanging from ceiling...I've been looking for a good Mexican food place by the Pier, and all along there's been a take out right by the base of the Pier...Frida Kahlo icon just inside...Kahlo painted icon like paintings, stylized from old medieval icons, which too had bleeding hearts, and now she too is an icon in an alcove!...paddled out to the Pier, and tried for pic of the White Track of the Moon on the Ocean...fisherman caught Surf Perch...on return, pic of couple in the Pier Plaza...boy could play guitar very well, and passerbys passed by, rather than gather and listen, seeing his girl had all his attention!...I was reviewing pics on the D20 when I got home, and hit wrong button, and took keyboard pic, which I've saved!...clear warm light breeze...Pier parking was full this Saturday night..arrived after sunset, and had to hunt for slot...I pronounce Kahlo, 'K low'...and counter girl in the take out corrected me, and said, 'Call Low'...been doing search for pronunciation on web, but cant seem to find an agreement...bakery pic is second in another refrain beginning!...mirror and menu selfies!...oh...I still play pool, one half hour a week while the clothes are in the dryer at the Laundromat--pool hall is next door...they play Mexican music very loud...if it was eighties rock and roll, I might never come out!

No comments: