Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Trestles



 
 
 

Place to be was in the water...walking down the Path to Trestles I wondered if I'd make it back up...very hot...on arriving at the Beach, I immediately took my shoes and socks off and waded in...that really helped!..I hadn't planned a visit to Trestles this morning, it's on the sometime list, but when I picked up the repaired lens and camera at the shop in San Clemente, folk there gave me headsup, after I regaled them with my Osprey clip!, that there was surfing contest at Trestles...Trestles is a really really nice beach!...and good waves today...took some clips and pics, and thinking the one bottle of water I drank was awhile ago, picked up and returned...made it back up the Path, thanks to the Monsoon Rains in the North, I think!...rain showered while the sun was shining going through Laguna...thought to stay at coast until sunset, but tired, so back home, and time to do clip and slidshow while listening to the Angels...last night they were the trouncers, tonight the trounced!...have pics of the Trestles Path, which is of interest...there's a Pond with Tules and everthing right by the Beach, and a lot of riparian river bottom vegetation...I'm not sure what River outlets here...but this all for sometime...Trestles a new favorite, and many more visits will be thereabout!...clear cloudy in north showers hot offshore breeze...just about perfect day for the surfers!...maybe tomorrowmorrow return if contest still in progress...oh!...the tenant's have really made progress!...'we'll be done Thursday, 's that ok!"...'well, not to worry, 'least things now are going in the right direction'...

No comments: