Monday, September 1, 2014

Flippers















Rolled out way too late...Sun was almost down when I'd only reached GG Blvd. and 39 on the way to Sports Authority to get some swim fins...and too late there too, store closing...thought to just see a movie, but the Beach beckoned, and rolled to Balboa...parked, and walked to look for place to snack by the Bay, and in passing the beach gear shop opposite the one where I got the Boogie Board, took note it had bodyboards also, and too that it looked expensive...and was!...flippers and swimsuit purchase...time was bodysurfers preferred Duck Feet and Churchill swim fins, and still do, as I see them in stores, and on feet!, but these flippers I got are new to me...'lifeguards use them' cashier informed me...says it on the box too...Da Fin!...:)...hope not to give lifeguards cause to use them!...daydream is to swim out and take surf pics with the D10 and D20...daydreamed too passing the Balboa Gallery nearby where I snacked by the Ferry Landing...nice pics...clear warm light breeze..looped the Pier before return...quiet...but lots of fishermen, many with their whole families along...oh...and too I can take pics looking back at the shore...Laguna is very photogenic seen from off shore....and eventually some snorkeling pics and clips...up all night trying to upload more Wedge clips...brb...youtube says it's processing...but I think it didn't make it...worked with the clips in windows movie maker...took a long time just to render them all together into one movie 35 minutes long, and almost 8 gig...that's way too big I think to upload to youtube, though I see long movies with good resolution that long there...so I chose iphone level resolution to render another movie (lost the first one at high--it stuck at 99 per cent and I closed it trying to get it going again... it was doing something, as the iphone render stopped at 99 too, and I almost lost it fiddling!)...while it was uploading to youtube, I went to sleep...when one wakes up after sleeping during an upload, there's an anxiety to see if clip made it up!...it hadn't, only 63 percent, but it was still going, so I fussed around the room cleaning, and it got to 75 percent, and then I bumped a plug connection, and computer went off, and modem...hmmph...but youtube does an ongoing draft save, so it really might be there...have to wait...once clip is in process my end of things is over, and I can turn off the computer, or leave page...brb...nope, not yet!

No comments: