Thursday, June 19, 2008

California Sister







I see a lot of these California Sisters...kinda cool that it almost does a pirouette in the clip!....and wish I could have gotten closer!....went to the Creek and waded over to the Deer House...lots of clanking and banging at the Tiki Temple..so didn't go down to Creek's End...sat awhile in Flicker Grove...got a pic of a plant like a Snow Plant...I think the warm afternoon air makes all the Critters find a cool spot and nap!....crossed the road over to the Creek Delta....which is kinda neat now...with all the little Creeks...and lots of Azaleas (these might be Rhododendrons...got to check!...well...they are one and the same!)....did a lot of wading...Bobcat's Apple Tree has little apples...wish I had panned up to the Falls or at least lost Arrow when I did those pics and clips...they are right above the Apple Tree....sunnywarmandblue...Terri Garr is very brave girl! (Letterman is on)

No comments: