Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunrise


Well...I got over to Two Top for a Sunrise pic...forgot the bug spray!...so made a quick out... and back by Creek's End....two Mallard families were in the grasses where I got the pics of the Merganserlings...and Merganser made a solo landing off Ozone Beach...same spot I first saw her that day last winter!....sky was clear and cool but it went back to sunny warm and smokey...set a personal record today for sneezes I'm sure!....heard a great Bear report...friend was on walkabout by El Cap and a 'two' year old jumped into the Merced for a swim....'swam for like a hundred yards...hopped out on a log..and dove back in!...having a great time...wish you were there with your camera!'...me too!!...tomorrow up to Tuolumne if I feel better than my sneezy coughing sleep debt present condition!
Oh...another Mallard family was in the Slough..."lots of Ducks around"...the response after one of my Duck reports!...pant legs got wet walking through the dewy grasses....at the start heard...ha... ha....ha. ha.... haha...no not laughing...almost like an Owl...and this right near Rooms for Rent...

No comments: