Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Female Black-Headed Grosbeak









I think it's a Female...might be young Male!...I went over to the Post Office..picked up the Two Top Deer pic...very cool!...then out to LodgePole Point..after dodging the Canon Camera tours out in Cook's!...which looks really over grown with the Parsnips and Milkweed!....Creek's End was crowded with rafts!...so meandered over to the Deer House..got the Phoebe clip...and the Grosbeak clip at the Twin Cedars...and checked on Robin's Nest in the Backyard...she's feeding the baby Robins....I figured out a feature on the 12x I wasn't sure how to use...there's a macro feature..and what seems to happen is that I push the flower icon button down while in manual...and I just move the camera right up next to whatever I'm shooting..and I get a close up!...I have no idea how this happens...but I'm starting using it...flower is an example...have another with bugs...forgot to post it up...in fact I've gotten too many pics and clips last few days!...the moving pen writes!...really want to put up the Two Top Deer clip...and I put up some of the Marmot clips...Curious Marmot....the Marmot clips were actually plotted out...as I saw the roots of the fallen tree where they live two years ago...and went right to it when I got to May Lake...and they were there...I found some of their other homes...oh...I'll have to make a collection of Marmot Homes!....remind me of Hobbit dwellings with their round doors!...sunnywarm...and smokey!

No comments: