Monday, June 16, 2008

Upper Creek

























I hopped on the Hiker's Bus...and hopped off at the Tioga Y. Creek trail head...and paddled back to the Valley...about twelve miles...too much to post...and some will go over in Tree in the Door....I dont see much on these long hikes!...oh I mean there's plenty of scenery...but critter wise...in comparison with the Valley...and I want to sort that out...it'll take a few days to figure out what the butterflies and bug are...I need a good insects of the sierra book...I think I have the fungus right...sunnywarmandblue...I got dehydrated...and when back took an orange juice down to the Creek....gee I was happy to be in the familiar Creek environment!....a young Buck was eating at the Twin Cedars...got a blurry pic in the fading light...broke a a fallen dry branch trying to find a spot to set up...Buck looked up!....blurry pics can become knockdown drawings or paintings...want to save this one for such later work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the butterfly on the pine bough, David! Next time, take water with you. Getting dehydrated is not fun, I know.

Edie

DavidDavid said...

Thanks, Edie!

David