Friday, June 13, 2008

Fern Bear







Went out thru the Backyard to the Creek...spent sometime sitting on the Cedars...and watching the Downys...if I come at Downy's Home from the opposite bank...and wear my sandals..and wade out into the Creek...I should be able to get a head on view...walked thru Cook's....Cow Parsnips blooming...Milkweed is big now...when at the Post Office a friend showed me a pic on their cell phone they just took over at the Ahwahnee Meadow...and off I went...and got lucky...Bear was still there...I couldn't get a clear pic...dappled light and all the grasses and ferns were a problem...wish I could have stayed longer...but had to pick up for work...lot of people on the path...Bear was only like twenty yards from road...and unperturbed by us....so everyone got good pics...and memories!...sunny blue and warmer.

No comments: