Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Twotop Pine Deer






Pics and clip from yesterday...after breakfast went to the Creek and out on the Cedars...Deer was by Weee Bridge....but just wouldn't pose!....got pics anyway...sat awhile...Humming Bird and another Bird with yellow underfeathers...and kinda streaked chest...tiny...but both too far away...and backlit...got a good clip of Baby Ground Squirrel on way to Post Office...lots of tourists....peeked through the giant Canon lens...I dont understand point and shoot millimeters and dslr millimeters...oh...but I think now I know the difference between my little long lens and this one....it framed more...a bigger scene...it wasn't a zoom and was said to be five hundred mm....looks like it could go on the railing of the pier...ten cents a view...when I looked through I could see a large bird flying by the top of the Falls...but too brief...maybe Friday I'll go on their walkabout...sunnywarmandblue....it'll take awhile to edit the Twotop Pine Deer clips...put pic up to show the colors...

No comments: