Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Curious Marmot




I spent like twenty minutes taking pics and clips of Marmot atop a fallen tree with the roots splayed out...where they go in and out!...and another sawed off fallen tree nearby...with a round hole in the middle...that they go in and out!...and Marmot spent a lot of time on the top soaking up the sun....I had time to eat a croissant and drink an apple juice...all I had for dinner as I didn't pack very well!....and when I went back to filming... Marmot just up and came off the log over to me...I got a little confused...as I do!...when a critter gets so close I cant keep it centered and focused!...that's the teleconverter... that I removed so I could pan back... resting on the ground and the object of Marmot's curiosity...along with my pack behind me with another chocolate croissant!...Marmot continued past me over to this huge old Ponderosa...or Sugar Pine...and it has this round hole right at the bottom...where another Marmot poked its head out...they are just really neat critters!...to show whole clips would be too long!...

No comments: